The school file is essential.
The educational organisation
- small numbers of students in the classes
- remedial teaching in small groups
- guided study periods each evening
- intensive communication between the family, the student and the teaching staff.
The teaching covers the entire national french programme.
2 programmes are available:
A bilingual section for students who speak perfect English.
The foundation classes, Mathematics, French, Physics and Chemistry are taught
Biology, History, Geography and Civics are all taught in English.
- Advanced English
- + a second language (Spanish,German or Chinese)
- + the possibility of a third language (after an education board agreement)
- + French as a Foreign Language
A european section for students who do not speak fluent English.
All subjects are taught in French.
English taught to reinforce notions and level.
- A 2nd foreign language (Spanish, German, Chinese)
- The possibility of a 3rd foreign language (only after validation by the Head of Secondary)
- FLE (French as a Foreign Language): Booster French classes are compulsory for all non-French speaking pupils.
- Booster English classes (in small groups)